We are currently looking for candidates for the following position:
At ONO, we seek to create and inspire transformative change in urban mobility. We’ve created a whole new category of vehicle: The ONO Pedal Assisted Transporter, to make urban logistics cleaner, more efficient, and more flexible.
Our highly motivated team of talented designers, engineers, marketing professionals and entrepreneurs, is looking for a Content Manager that shares our vision, and can help us bring our communication to the next level for both German and international markets.
We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator to plan, write and produce meaningful content in various formats, such as editorial pieces, newsletters, PR pieces, social media posts, blog posts, whitepapers and more, in order to spread awareness of our vision, all while expanding our company’s digital footprint, subscribers and leads.
You are highly creative and not afraid of thinking outside the box. You have excellent German and English communication skills (oral and written). You pay attention to details all while being able to see the greater picture and being able to manage a project from conception to execution. You enjoy taking initiative, and work well in teams. You take pride in inspiring others and want to make a difference in the world.
What We Offer:
- Learning from and exchanging ideas with a diverse and friendly team who are passionate about what they do.
- Regular fun team events and activities.
- Working in one of the most dynamic and fun workplaces in Berlin: Motionlab.Berlin. Besides working with ONO, you will have the chance to work on your own ideas and projects with some of the most advanced prototyping machines around. Not to mention, MotionLab.Berlin is a great community of innovators and tinkerers.
- Making an impact! ONO is part of reshaping the future of how we move goods and people around the city.
- Work with the communications team to create an editorial calendar.
- Create meaningful content based on the calendar for different channels (website, social-media, newsletter, PR), that will inspire others, and help with growing subscribers, leads, awareness, etc.
- Interact with our growing ONO community on a regular basis, and attract more visitors to the site.
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant and meaningful content.
- Research and generate content on topics such as urban logistics, e-mobility, smart cities, e-commerce and more.
- Work on and improve existing presentations, pitch decks and other visual material.
- Communications degree or an equivalent degree or experience in a related field.
- Past experience producing online and channel-specific content (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.).
- Experience with content planning, campaigns and key metrics.
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline.
- A dual-minded approach: Being highly creative and an excellent writer, but also being process-driven, being able to think ahead in terms of scaling, and using data to help make decisions.
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop and InDesign, as well as presentation tools such as Keynote or PowerPoint.
- The ability to work with multi-disciplinary teams and tight deadlines.
- Excellent German (Native) and English writing, and critical thinking skills.
Please send your CV, motivation letter and any other relevant documents to hello (at) onomotion.com
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
-Your Team ONO
BOUCHÉSTR. 12 | HALLE 20
+49 30 403 63 1410