We are currently looking for candidates for the following position:
At ONO, we seek to create and inspire transformative change in urban mobility. We’ve created a whole new category of vehicle: The ONO Pedal Assisted Transporter, to make urban logistics cleaner, more efficient, and more flexible.
Our highly motivated team of talented designers, engineers, marketing professionals and entrepreneurs, is looking for a 3D/Visual Artist that shares our vision, and can help us bring our visual communication to the next level.
We are looking for a prolific and talented graphic and visual artist to create and produce various formats of content including animations, videos, illustrations and visual compositions to help ONO take its product, vision and mission to another level.
You are highly creative, pay attention to details, and have great project management skills. You are not afraid of thinking outside the box. You’re fluent in both German and English. You enjoy taking initiative, and work well in teams. You take pride in inspiring others and want to make a difference in the world.
What We Offer:
- Working with, learning from, and exchanging ideas with an exceptional group of industrial designers, engineers, marketers and product specialists, and being under the tutelage of one of the most prolific car designers of our generation.
- Regular fun team events and activities.
- Working in one of the most dynamic and fun workplaces in Berlin: Motionlab.Berlin. Besides working with ONO, you will have the chance to work on your own ideas and projects with some of the most advanced prototyping machines around. Not to mention, MotionLab.Berlin is a great community of innovators and tinkerers.
- Making an impact! ONO is part of reshaping the future of how we move goods and people around the city.
- Multimedia degree or equivalent degree or work experience.
- Vast 3D rendering and editing experience including the ability to create high quality, photorealistic renderings – both in image and video (3ds Max, Maya or Alias and KeyShot).
- Highly skilled in sketching products and models.
- Having the ability and confidence to try and experiment with different types of media and formats.
- Proficiency with Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, as well as presentation tools such as Keynote and PowerPoint.
- Portfolio of automotive vehicles or such, preferred, with a sample of scenes, videos and animations of different styles.
- The ability to work with multi-disciplinary teams and tight deadlines.
Does this position fit your profile? Please send your CV and Digital Portfolio to hello (at) onomotion.com
Looking forward to hearing from you,
– Your Team ONO
BOUCHÉSTR. 12 | HALLE 20
+49 30 403 63 1410